- Humatrope 24MG (72IU) is an rDNA derived polypeptide hormone 191 amino acids in length. it is not made from synthetic materials, but from amino acids that are synthesized normally in the human body. Humatrope 24 iu is a growth hormone of 72 IU (units) / 24mg, and is widely applied in sports and specifically in bodybuilding. it is a protein hormone produced in the laboratory, but it has the same properties and structure, such as growth hormone produced in the human body.
- Humatrope 24MG (72IU) is in an amount of 72 units /24mg human growth hormone. it is available as an injectable kit including a syringe of 3.15 meters sterile solvent containing m-cresol, glycerol and distilled water. It is important to know that released by injection synthetic growth hormone itself has no direct effect. it stimulates the liver to produce and release its own insulin-like growth factor.
- Dosage in Humatrope 24mg 72IU is determined individually as well as in medical practice and in active sports. The dosage of Humatrope for adults depends on what goals will be used. For fat burn, the dosage should be 1-2 IU per day, for muscle build and fat burn 4-10 IU per day. For maximum benefit, he should be combined with Testosterone. The dose should be increased gradually. Here is an example for dosage Humatrope 72 iu:– Week 1 – 4: Injection 2 IU per day (one injection).
– Week 5: Injection 2.5 IU per day (one injection).
– Week 6: Injection 3.0 IU per day (divided into two injections, per injection of 1.5 IU/each).
– Week 7: Injection 3.5 IU per day (divided into two injections, per injection of 1.75 IU/each).And so on until you will reach the desired dose. Applied subcutaneously in the morning immediately after waking up or before bedtime. Many builders also use it immediately before the workout.
- Side effects: Humatrope 24mg 72IU is among the few drugs used in sports that when properly applied does not lead to the occurrence of side effects. Humatrope 72 iu of Lilly Pharmacy is completely harmless polypeptide protein which can be used by both men and women athletes.